Recruiting Affiliate Partner Program
Rewards Overview & Sign-up Application

Argus Recruiting Affiliate Partner Program was created to provide an opportunity for recruiters who want to support occasional assignments. The Program is intentionally more financially rewarding than other “referral programs” on the market. We want you, as an independent or freelance recruiter, to always choose to place candidates through Argus Staffing rather than other traditional agencies.

Most candidate referral programs pay $250 - $500, and some up to 5% of fees, for a permanent placement. Argus Recruiting Affiliate Partner Program pays twice as much - 10% of the contingency staffing fee. We believe you should be rewarded. We believe we should share in the financial rewards. We want a win-win partnership with you.

So do the math…a $20K staffing fee is $2K to you. If you did 4 hours of sourcing and candidate conversations, that would be $500 per hour. What if you did 2 per month?

Approximately 60% of our revenue is required for operational support and expenses. The remaining 40% is allocated to:

   A. Affiliates generating sales
   B. Affiliates supporting recruiting
   C. Charitable and philanthropic contributions
   D. Compliance and legal requirements
   E. Contingency for refunds, unplanned expenses, etc.

We don’t always meet our goal of 40% net margin on staffing services; but, your financial rewards will never be impacted if our internal expenses are higher - you will always receive 10% of the contingency staffing fee. Read the entire Argus Affiliate Recruiter Agreement here.


   1. Sign up using this form.
   2. Select the Capabilities and Industries in which you have expertise or access to candidates.
   3. We’ll send you job orders that match the Capabilities and Industries for your review.
   4. Submit candidates directly to - not a black hole.
   5. We’ll stay connected with you until we receive client feedback.
   6. Get paid for placements.

Take the next step now and Sign Up TODAY.
* indicates required
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp